Job Title: Full Stack Developer – Junior to Mid Level
IvySys Technologies, LLC is a boutique software company providing advanced solutions and analytical capabilities for critical intelligence analysis and threat awareness problems. We are a leader in big data integration, predictive analytics, and analytic modernization software.
IvySys offers a wealth of diversity in thought, perspective, background and culture; and is actively seeking team members looking to contribute in a challenging and rewarding environment.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable interacting closely with government customers, subject matter experts, and end users to create and quickly iterate on new applications within an agile development environment to allow for timely feedback and customization.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent field
- Creative problem solver with the ability to adapt to new challenges and loosely constrained problems
- Strong testing and debugging skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of various server, network and hosting environments (AWS, Tomcat, JBOSS, Containers)
- Experience with DevOps, or first-hand interaction with dedicated DevOps teams
- Familiarity with DOM manipulation and associated open source libraries
- Experience with writing and employing RESTful interfaces for sending and receiving data
- Mastery of HTML5/CSS
- Experience developing object-oriented software in Java
- Experience in the use of advanced software engineering techniques, theories, concepts, and practices
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Eligibility requirements include US citizenship.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
IvySys offers highly competitive compensation packages to attract and retain the very best and brightest staff. IvySys offers a performance-based bonus program to excite employee innovation. Our corporate benefits package is designed to ensure a healthy work/life balance. Extensive employee benefits include company-paid employee health, dental, life and disability insurance; a matching 401K program; liberal vacation leave; and flexible work schedules.
To further explore careers at IvySys Technologies, please send your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.