Cloud Application Development
To combat emerging threats, intelligence analysts must efficiently locate, evaluate, process, contextualize, and assemble relevant intelligence into a coherent mission-focused information platform. IvySys supports such critical intelligence challenges by developing cloud-based analytic modernization software to streamline intelligence integration. IvySys cloud application development efforts have provided enhanced automation and modernization of intelligence analyst workflow processes. For a government customer, IvySys has developed a suite of cloud-based software tools that reduce daily intelligence reporting processing time from twenty-four man-hours to less than twenty-five man-minutes. IvySys cloud application development solutions leverage the following core competencies:
- Intelligence analysis workflow automation
- Critical application development using microservices
- Cloud migration services
- AWS/C2S application development
Solution examples include:
- Entity Management Services – allows automated checking of entities for quality and consistency to prevent erroneous and out-of-date information.
- Crowd Sourced Entity Dictionary – provides a means to collectively manage a list of terms that uniquely identify an entity for the purposes of object identification, extraction, and disambiguation.
- Intelligence Report Viewer – provides a means to expose a collection of intelligence reports to a wider audience via a web-based tool with customized views and interactive links. This allows for the development of customized collections of intelligence reports that can be curated automatically and approved for online release.
- Intelligence Report Trend Service – provides an analysis of historical intelligence report content for trends in keywords, topics, and entities in order to nominate suggestions for future intelligence report reading.
- Dynamic Knowledge Viewer – automatically reconstructs core knowledge documents based on a collection of related entities and the information managed around them.