Job Title: Business Operations Associate - Entry to Mid Level
IvySys Technologies, LLC is a boutique software company providing advanced solutions and analytical capabilities for critical intelligence analysis and threat awareness problems. We are a leader in big data integration, predictive analytics, and analytic modernization software.
IvySys offers a wealth of diversity in thought, perspective, background and culture; and is actively seeking team members looking to contribute in a challenging and rewarding environment.
As the Business Operations Associate, you will have the opportunity to work directly for the CEO. This position will assist with the operational, financial and program support aspects of the business.
The ideal candidate for this position will be detail-oriented and must possess a high degree of business acumen, analytical skills, ability to problem solve, and the poise to manage daily challenges and situations.
- Perform a variety of research, analysis, planning and reporting supporting operations
- Support continued growth with a focus on process improvement and standardization.
- Manage operational workflows to drive business efficiencies
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports
- Manage expense reports and invoicing process
- Provide proposal and some contracts administration
- Prepare and disseminate information to internal staff
- Provide administrative control over internal records and files
- Oversee all aspects of vendor and supplier management
- Oversee inventory control and supply-room management
- Manage CEO and senior staff calendars including company’s vacation and time-off calendar, and events calendar
- Coordinate travel arrangements for CEO and management team
- Plan corporate meetings and events
- Other tasks as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- B.S. in Business Management or related field with a minimum of two (2) years of operations experience in a government contracting environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google suite environments.
- Knowledge of business correspondence and drafting letters and communications.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, be detail–oriented and proofread for grammar and punctuation with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with managing calendars, making domestic travel arrangements, managing and preparing expense reports, and planning meetings.
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Solid organizational skills, self-initiated, and ability to work independently with little or no direction.
- Ability to manage highly confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Eligibility requirements include US citizenship.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Highly competitive compensation packages to attract and retain the very best and brightest staff and a performance-based bonus program to excite employee innovation. The corporate benefits package is designed to ensure a healthy work/life balance. Extensive employee benefits include company-paid employee health, dental, life and disability insurance; a matching 401K program; liberal vacation leave; and flexible work schedules.
To further explore careers at IvySys Technologies, please send your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.