IvySys Technologies, LLC is a world-class leader in networked intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) system solutions and consulting services with primary application to national security critical challenges.
The IvySys staff has extensive experience supporting the US government's most advanced research and development agencies. Our subject matter experts and software engineers provide world class technology leadership in advanced software solutions for real-time intelligence data processing, exploitation, and dissemination.
Located in Arlington, Virginia, IvySys (www.ivysys.com) offers a wealth of diversity in thought, perspective, background and culture; and is actively seeking software developers with an expertise in visualization to execute advanced research and development (R&D) efforts.
Candidate to contribute to the design, development, and testing of visualization software for the display and exploitation of ISR data. Develop and document visualization software requirements, and preliminary and detailed software designs based on customer mission scenarios. Collaborate extensively with ISR exploitation algorithm developers and end users. Implement service-oriented architecture (SOA)-based concepts in the implementation of tactical distributed ISR systems.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience designing and developing large-scale software systems.
- Proficient knowledge of visualization software development and available tools.
- Demonstrated experience in object-oriented software design and implementation in Java.
- Experience using advanced human factors engineering and user interface design concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions independently on visualization software design and human factors engineering problems and methods, and to resolve important questions and to plan and coordinate work.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- TS clearance is required and must be eligible for TS/SCI.
- M.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering.
- At least 5 years experience with multiple development environments, web services, service-oriented architectures, software architecture design and development, and software test and deployment.
- Experience with many web application technologies (including asp, servlets/ jsp, ajax libraries, Spring, web services, sharepoint, wiki, etc.).
All applicants selected will be subject to a Government security investigation and must be US citizens able to meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Less than 5% out-of-town travel required.
Pay, Benifits& Work Schedule:
IvySys offers a highly competitive compensation package including an annual performance-based bonus program. Our benefits package is designed to ensure a healthy work/life balance; and include company-paid employee health, dental, life and disability insurance, a matching 401K program and 3 weeks/year vacation leave; and flexible work schedules.
To explore a career at IvySys, please send your resume or CV to